Having a hard and confusing life made me stressed a lot. Losing some people in a row and having problems with finding a job and that brings the problems with money I was stressed every day. I didn’t know how to manage my life and how to overcome my problems because I was alone. Living alone sometimes is very bad, especially for someone like me. I am a communicative person and I love to be around people. But because of the money problems I needed to move into an apartment with a lower rent and all of my friends were hours away and we could get together, have fun in order to forget about my problems and reduce my stress. Anyway, I found other things to lower my stress. I really got better and I was able to find a more suitable job and get on my feet faster. I know how bad is to be under stress that is why I decided to help everyone that has the same problem. Read these tips and chose which will help you in reducing the stress.
Tips for reducing stress
- Accept that there are events that occur you can’t take control over them;
- Be positive and do not define the negatives, stay positive;
- If you are overwhelmed, take a slow drive or take a walk to avoid getting angry at other people;
- Manage the time you have. Make a list what you need to do and how to prepare for events that are coming;
- Do things that will make you relaxed, maybe reading, gardening, watching TV or other thing you feel like doing;
- Take 15-20 minutes of your time every day to stay quiet and relaxed. It is good to practice yoga or other relaxation techniques;
- Exercise regularly. Chose which one is your favorite exercise, not something you don’t like. Maybe is bicycling, hiking, jogging, walking, or working out at home or the gym. Your body will fight the stress when you are fit.
- Don’t smoke and avoid alcohol;
- Eat well balanced meals, healthy diet;
- Sleeping plays an important goal in reducing stress, so get enough sleep and rest. It will help recovering stressful events;
- Find social support. Friends, family or groups is a great way to reduce stress and from my point of you most successful one.